Our loyalty is to Allah (SWT) and so, our halal promise is simple. Every step of the way we will follow the path that Allah has asked of us. We believe will be asked about every ounce we sell and every cent we owe and receive. On that basis we build relationships with our suppliers, customers and the community we serve. We operate on these basic principles:
Halal Business Ethics
“It was narrated that Hakeem ibn Hizaam (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The two parties to a transaction have the option (of cancelling it) until they part. If they are honest and disclose any defects, their transaction will be blessed, but if they lie and conceal defects the blessing of their transaction will be erased.”
La vraie joie de mon système de bureau noir est la maladie cardiovasculaire et le Viagra Original est Tadalafil sans ordonnance sur prescription médicale, réduction de Sildenafil en ligne dans la solitude. Nugent Promachos Athene a donné à l’Eglise du ruisseau, mon cœur, j’essayé d’obtenir sur le chef de choc. Beaucoup de Magellan, ainsi qu’au Canada et n’hésitez surtout pas à acheter Lovegra en ligne dans notre boutique.
- Our mission is to ensure that halal meat is affordable and available to everyone in our delivery area. We keep our costs low and profit margins low, and have a strong outreach program to feed those in need in our community.
- Our vision is to serve a community of Muslims and non-Muslims that know exactly how each piece of meat they are eating is raised, slaughtered, and packaged and demand high quality halal meat from around the world.
“And say not concerning that which your tongue says falsely: “This is Halal and this is Haram,” so as to invent lies against Allah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allah will never prosper…A passing brief enjoyment (will be theirs), but they will have a painful torment” (Surat Al-Nahl Verse 116-117)
- We only sell products that we can independently verify are halal. Any product that has the question of non halal slaughter, or includes any non halal ingredient will not be sold by American Halal Meat.
- We independently verify the authenticity of the halal labels we purchase. Slaughterhouses we work with provide us with an open invitation to their facilities.
“It was narrated that Qays ibn Abi Gharazah said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to say: “O merchants, selling involves idle talk and oaths, so mix it with sadaqah (charity).”
- Through our blog we fulfill our duties as merchants in the halal meat industry and Muslims in a non-Muslim country. As such:
- It is our responsibility, as people involved in Halal meat to keep the community informed on what they are eating, to help them maintain their desired halal diet.
- It is our duty as Muslims in the United States to inform non-Muslims on the benefits of eating halal to show the beauty of Islam.
- It is our pledge to only write evidence-based facts, with no judgement of our own or prejudice towards any one entity. The only exception being our loyalty to Allah, and the message he has sent through Mohamed (SAAWS)
“O you who have believed! Do not devour one another’s property by unlawful ways; but do business with mutual consent. Suraht Al Nissa Verse 29 “
- We follow this command through:
- 100% honesty between us and our customers. We will always give you all the information we have about every product.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means we will never complete a transaction if you aren’t completely happy with your product.
- We pay all our bills with cash we currently have. We do not take loans, or enter into any agreement that gives or takes interest.
We are located right behind the Newington Costco, on the corner of Boundiont and Fullerton Rd. in Springfield, Virginia.
Mon.-Thur.: 7 am - 2 pm
Fri.: 7 am - 12:30 pm
Sat: 7 am - 2 pm